Sunday, August 10, 2008

cc woes

hmmhh..it is true that some merchants in the states do not accept credit card payment from malaysia.
i called my card centre and they told me that they have agreed to the transaction and is just waiting for the amount to be claimed by the merchants. there will be 14 days period for that. if they do not claim it, then the transaction is considered cancelled. since the merchants said they could not verify my credit card, i won't be seeing that amount deducted from my account. if it is deducted, i will be in trouble.
dealing with all these credit card matters can be annoying. the card centre calls you everytime you make an international transaction now. i have told them to change my contact number from the house's to my hp, but they still call the house everytime i do any transaction. and poor grandma (or the operator) has no idea what the person on the line is talking about.
i hope my request for the change in number is processed.
there are just soo many things to buy. hahaa...i want to buy a holiday package too!!! will i just stay home at the end of the year???

No comments: