Saturday, August 02, 2008

fly me to the states

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT THEM ALL!!!!

can u see the similarity there? all the items are from coach. and i am not exactly that greedy here. i only want one of those bags...but just dunno which one exactly. all of them are hobos...i want a HOBO! the white one on the top right is a tote...but it fits nicely on the shoulder.
WAAAA!!!
which one do you think is the nicest? my sight is on the white tote...but of course if i do ever get it, i will choose one in tan. white is too difficult to handle. too bad it does not come in metallic. i soooo lurve metallic. i will not buy their signature bags with a lot of Cs. not going to be a walking advert for them. the oh so supple leather is another story lah.

i guess i am in the wrong place eh.
and when will i ever get the chance to drive a prius?? ah yen in the states is driving one!!! and i think hers is the one in the link above...a grey one. i heard the engine is soooo quiet that u can't even hear it. hmmhm...and i din hear it from the horse's mouth that she is driving a prius. she has been driving it for a year!!! i heard it from someone else! the price is sooo cheap over there too.
oh fly me to the states someone...fly me there!!!

No comments: