Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WHY ME?

2.30p.m. yesterday

AAARRRHHHHHH!!!! I am screaming I am screaming I am screaming. Out loud and out from the heart!!! AAARRHHHH!!!!

Again?!!! Shit! Happened at work place again! And the same spot at the back of the car, again! It is a colleague’s mpv this time around.

The reverse censored sounded just for a few seconds…when I put on the brake, it had already happened.

Who is wrong? There was a third party, a third car on its way into the compound. I was reversing and my eyes were on the coming car because when the car was done I could then finally reverse all. But while I was slowly reversing, the mpv driver who was on his way out too had his eyes on the third car. And he was also slowly moving forward to go out. So I was reversing from my L parking, he was going straight. And that was when the accident happened. When both our eyes were on the third car!!!

Sigh. I feel a big knot in my tummy and slightly nauseous. Why me? the damage will be assessed this weekend when I get home. A knock here and a knock there, and some spray? 100 poorer?

I am going to chop off my long fringe which sweeps to my left side now! Ghost covering my sight with the hair….translate that to Chinese. Always the left side. Could be the reason. Better let my eyes see better without the long fringe. Blame blame blame.

8.30A.M. NOW

I am subdued now but it is time to face ‘questions’ and put on a brave face to response to them. Of course ppl at the workplace are going to talk about it. Have you repaired it? How much will it cost? How did it happen? Whose fault was it? Still not in an upbeat mood and will remain sulky till the end of the day.
The hair is still here. The hairstylist was out of town yesterday. Will only do so today. Do you believe that a haircut can change the flow of energy in a person? It is all in the mind I guess but it is better than nothing.

MY HEART IS STILL IN THE RUT ;(


2 comments:

rockysamsung said...

Calm down...
It sucks to be cheated eh?
Especially in something you're so enthusiastic with.

rockysamsung said...

Oops... comment left at the wrong place...