Saturday, August 02, 2008

finding love

my goodness...i have been getting these sort of mails in my friendster mailbox. does anyone here reply to these messages? what do i do? i delete them. you might not know what is lurking in their minds. no offence to those who found love through the cyber world.
hmmhh...yes i know...i should be looking for someone too at this age...but the more desperate you are, the more fate will elude you? i can't be myself anyway when i am desperate. so can i just go with the flow?

I like your profile,hence i felt i should contact you.Anyway,I am XXX.I am currently residing in the united state, in the city of new york.

I would love to know you beyond your profile and in extension meet you sometime at close quarters in person as we allow our feelings to develop through constant communication, respect and toleance of each others location and diverse experience.

I was in a relationship in the past but i am currently single .I am laying my plans before you so that you could understand me early, I do wish you would love me the way i am. I am actually signed up with hope of starting life a new with my soulmate.

I am seriouse about this relationship i am proposing to you and i would want it go through the chatting thing.You can reach me on my email:
XXX@yahoo.com.com so that we could chat and get to know each better.
have a nice day.

No comments: