Monday, June 22, 2009

the coming dawn

i feel like i am walking around in a bubble i have built myself....and i hate it.
it is like sleep wandering, you are not sure what you are doing and the things around you still keep revolving.

i have got my hand on breaking dawn and i can't wait to sink deeper into the story. but i have a nagging feeling that it is going to be a journey full with frustration over how the relationship(s) are building up in the story. urrrgghhh!!! i better not spoil it for ppl who haven't read the book.
i wonder if i am going to be soo emotional and cry over the ending??? is there a scene which will make me cry?
well, i have screamed in frustrations while reading eclipse. so let me just let go of whatever suppressed feeling i have in me and ignore my screaming if you hear it coming out of my room.

what adjectives are there to describe my state? emotionally disturbed? emotionally unstable? gullible? desperate? crazy? mad? over-reacting?

2 comments:

kevtcs182 said...

I think you described your state better than anyone...please take care. you're cool babe!

escape2 said...

please dun babe me