Thursday, June 25, 2009

pop!

i have walked out of the bubble i built around myself since reading the twilight saga! yeah! i am no longer walking in a daze and thinking about the relationship between edward and bella....though edward name does come up once in a while. you can't blame me....i still haven't finished reading breaking dawn yet.
but i am sure i am finishing today.
part of the 'wake up' was from the fact that i stopped reading the book for the whole day. so i guess that one day absence did the trick. and another reason is because i suddenly just guessed the plot while i was in the toilet while brushing my teeth. yeah, toilet is my source of inspiration.
my premonition was totally right. i dunno about the ending though...but i will find out.

i guess now i better run through why i was so engaged and affected by the story at the beginning. it must be the tenderness, fragility and passion shared by the characters.
well, no more of my crazy talk....sigh....back to some boring posts.
i have enjoyed that frenzy pace...it was fun while it lasted.

No comments: