Saturday, December 12, 2009

back from chiangmai and bye bye rm300

i am so so so tired now. the whole body just wanna collapse and fall asleep for a long long time.
morning call today in chiang mai was 5.30a.m. local time, that is 6.30a.m. malaysian time.

i only reached home at around 4.30p.m. and it was sooo hot. the heat just came to you after the cooling air up north.

still can't hit the bed yet. just got a call from aunt in germany to quickly finalise the things i want them to buy in the states because they are going to leave for usa in about 10hours.

mails and letters for me in the post is very scarce but i got 2 big things waiting for me.

first one is a 2010 calendar of bags. sender- unknown but i have a feeling that it is from yunli. have to check with her later.

second....i can cry over this. i got a letter from polis diraja malaysia, cawangan trafik stating that i have unpaid summonses. so i checked via sms following the instructions given on the letter....and the sms replied saying that i have 2 summonses. then i smsed again for more details regarding the 2 summonses, and the dates of the summonses actually dated back all the way to 11 nov 2008 and 10 july 2006. my offense? speeding of course. was caught in tapah and slim river. i am not complaining, but i am questioning. why didn't i get my 2 summonses in the first place?? the letter that i got is a reminder to pay my summonses which i did not know existed. so it is not my fault that i am not paying right? oh, the amount i have to pay for both the tickets is rm450. i went to myeg.com.my to check too and they gave me discount- i pay rm300 instead. so there goes the so-called rm500 bonus.

i actually checked at myeg this year before i went to renew my roadtax and there was no mention of any summonses. wtf.

ok, dun wanna type anymore or i will be cursing the traffic dept for their snail-pace work. better go window shopping now and prepare my shopping list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my bro also received letter from PDRM. it's just same situation with you. the summon was on 2008, he never know the existence of that summon till now the letter told so.
my dad just explain that government is getting poor now, need to forge some fake summon. haha.

Yee said...

i got a fine too today...sigh..AUD70 gone...parking on the wrong side of the road :(