Friday, December 18, 2009

sammi and cheese cakes

so what do you think is the content of this post??

i was out a while ago, running some errands- going to the postoffice, bank and bookshop and i made a detour to secret recipe.
i was in my pink sammi cheng tee shirt. while inside the cake shop selecting yoghurt and new york cheesecake, the area manager who happened to be there walked out from the office and read sammi's name on my tee. imagine the shock i got lah. on the back of the tee, there was only 'sammi' written....he went further and mentioned mi's full name.

this was the first time i started a chat with a stranger who deciphered my teeshirt. cool huh? he also likes sammi and he knew about her concert in hk. then i told him i was going.

then the conversation sort of died because i got my 2 pieces of cakes. he told me to enjoy my hk trip and i wished him a happy new year.

the end.

wakakaka....i have finished my piece of yoghurt cheese while typing this and new york cheese will go down comes dinner time.

p/s: the cheese just does not seem to melt in your mouth this time around. i remember having yoghurt cheese years ago and how it melted in my mouth. why?

No comments: