Thursday, March 25, 2010

gifts for a tired me

ni hao from beijing.......wit love


the fridge magnet is from a colleague while the panda is from a 14-year-old. this colleague is very good to me too. i got fried wan ton when her boy came to my house at night and once she made me delish curry noodles.
how nice it is to travel every holiday.

it's a busy week and work and there are meetings after work. i feel so exhausted even during the daytime.
the legs are feeling numb these 2 days. i dunno why. i stood too much during the weekend? i haven't been jogging too. i just dun have time for this activity now.

hope to have a relaxing weekend...but there will be some walking too. a friend is back from england and i will be meeting her this saturday. so most probably will be around klcc or pavilion.
i better rejuvenate myself. but how ah?

No comments: