Tuesday, March 30, 2010

look at me....what do you think??

this is the first time a hairstyle has left me and some around me dumbfounded.
this is also the first time i have my fringe cut this way.
this is the first time i have a retro bob.
so is this the right style for me?

those words are comments i have heard regarding the hairstyle.
when i had short boyish cut, they told me to have a ladylike one,
when i think this made me more demure and ladylike, they told me i am no longer stylish and cool.
oh, it is so difficult to satisfy all.

i myself am having some getting used to this hairstyle as well. hahaha....still can't believe that the face i am staring at in the mirror is mine. it makes my face more rounded and i am less fierce...even if i try to put on a ferocious look. that is why i try to avoid the mirrow now.

well, at least there are some good comments thrown at me too. the hair colour suits the style and of course i still don't have to comb my hair.

now i wonder how long it will take before i have to go and trim my fringe. will i keep this style till it is longer and really make it chinadoll bob? do you shudder at the thought?

i will have to get used to ppl's when they see me. heck, i even have the whole class clapping their hands when i entered. i could faint. i told them i did not know whether to cry or laugh by their reactions.

8 comments:

雨文·雯 said...

missy.. u put a big square n question mark thr.. hw i noe hw u look like nw?

BeaLee said...

well done!!! it can't be that bad!

Giovanni said...

Well, good try..
I will not say it is bad..
As I can't rule out the beauty from this hairstyle..
It's simply a refreshing one..
And I'm shocked by your braveness..

escape2 said...

kaman...my hair looks like your profile photo! haha..but mine is slightly thicker.
bravo bea and giovanni for their imagination and kind words.
it is the 5th day in this haircut and i am starting to like the bangs and mushroom look. hehe...the more bobby it is the better it is.

qahina said...

well it definitely looks ladylike now. Coupled with short skirt and maybe those big eye-contact lens - you're on your way to Harajuku playground! LOL
But really I cant tell. Not from the 'blurred' photo you post there. I have to see on my own. Why la woman...last time eons ago I met you at Midvalley toilet with my daughter fatin remember....and now everywhere I try to look for a glimpse of you kat pavilion ke pun tak pernah nampak. datang KL call la...boleh I tengok sendiri fashion rambut tu!! * a miss-you plea* :)

Reeve Phon said...

I really couldn't imagine how you looks like without seeing your face...

Fely said...

Can't really tell from a hazed photo like that although I think I could imagine the overall finished look on you. I think it looks very nice on you. To hell with what everyone say. If you like a certain look, stick to it. You're always the better judge on yourself. X

escape2 said...

aniq- i also did the same thing everything i went to kl malls...haha..looked left and right if i could catch your batang hidung.
yes to meeting. you can just tell me to go to kl and meet you and i will go. saya yg menurut perintah. usually when i go down, i already have things to settle.

fely, i dun worry about what ppl say...but anyway, most have started to accept it and can see the beauty under the mop of bob now. muahahaha