Wednesday, March 24, 2010

gonna turn godzilla at noon

i am not cruel, but sometimes it is hard to forgive and forget especially when i believe that my choice would have made a better result.

yup, those cookies are for me. a very nice and sincere gesture indeed but i will hold on to what i said!!! i am not going to talk to this kid for one week!!!

it is quite difficult to supress my anger when in real time, all the anger has actually kinda faded away. hahaha. but pulling out from the district cross-country and athletics meets is silly for no valid reason at all. and i do put so much hope and expectation on her. seeing one of the kids who is slower but came back with a medal from the meet made me more pissed. i would have been much happier if the one showing the medal to me was the one who baked me those cookies....because i know she would get better result!!!

so many ppl want to have the opportunity. one should never turn it down when it knocks right? after all, it does not come often.

those 5 pieces of cookies will be my lunch today and i am going to chomp them like a gozilla chomps its victim.

1 comment:

Queen said...

With ur great pains maybe that kid not really understand. So pls forgive it!!! XD...