Wednesday, July 28, 2010

from black to white

a review of what is to come into my hand this sunday. i am getting this sony ericsson and it is the white cover one. nice or not???? quite stylish i think but i will definitely have to handle it with extra care. i feel all sentimental now when i look at my black k800 phone. i will have to say goodbye to it soon. sob sob sob! it has served me really well these 3 or 4 years and produce good photos for me to put on the blog. the heart will feel heavy on sunday no doubt when i have to hand it over. let's keep the fingers crossed that the new phone will quickly take over the place of the old one and serve me well.

2 comments:

c2minnie said...

y did u end up choosing this phone?

escape2 said...

maybe because it is a sony. i like the physical design of this phone better than the c6 i saw.

but gosh...i am having problem figuring out the phone now. the phone was off this morning when i woke up....and of course the alarm did not ring. my housemate woke me up.
i dunno how i can check the battery level besides looking at the battery bar on display. the old phone will tell you how many % remains in the battery.
making me frustrated

and reading the forum on sony sites show me more complaints from users than praises haizzzz...