Tuesday, July 06, 2010

goodbye 32

i finally can relate to the phrase drinking like a fish.

i have never felt so thirsty in my life. after the cross country practice yesterday, i was reaching for drinks every half hour. no matter how much i drank, the thirst was not quenched. and i was not even bloated after drinking almost 1.5 litre of water.

i did not run with the kids. instead i was in-charge of photography and i even had a driver fetching me on the bicycle. but poor driver, the bicycle he borrowed was not pumped especially the rear tyre, so he was huffing and puffing and working out those calf muscles. my weight of 53kg was not considered light for a pillion rider on the bicycle. i am sure he won't be volunteering his service for the competition day which will be this thursday. no lower body gym session for him yesterday.

onto another thing now. this will be the last time i am posting as a 32-year-old. come tomorrow, i will add another year to my age and it is hello 33.

the kids are making me excited with promises of celebrations and presents. where are my surprises?? one is having trouble keeping the cat in the bag.

well, no matter what they plan, i am already blessed by their thoughts and wishes. the celebrations and presents are bonuses.

i am really lucky and i do feel thankful for everything i have. tonight, i will go to bed at the usual bedtime. i am not going to wait to see the first sms that comes in after 12 midnight. i think i need my rest to face the extra addition to the age. hahaaha.....

a group of colleagues have booked me on thursday night for dinner in kampar. bless them.
they are cracking their head on the present to buy me. well, i can't even think of an answer to give them. like they say, 'i already have everything, what more to give me??'
i think i am missing a man, i need my own personal laptop and i need a new handphone. hahaha..... so can someone give me these???

so goodbye 32. thank you for giving me a good year.

1 comment:

PengPeng彬彬 said...

HAppy Birthday girl !! Hope you have a really nice one... the BIG 33 !! rise and rise !!!