Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a day of receiving

yesterday was a day where i received small tokens from people around me unexpectedly.

first, was a packet of soya milk from a kid i ordered to run some errands for me. haha..instead of me buying him a drink, he gave me a packet of drink instead.

then 5 mins later, another boy came to my table and just gave me a packet of oat krunch biscuit.

later in the evening, there i was sorting out all the photos we were going to send to be developed with a bunch of boys when one of them suggested buying drinks. so i took out a piece of rm10 note from the wallet but they pushed it back to me. they bought me a bottle of 100plus.

after we called it a day at work, i reached the house and the neighbours were outside their house chatting. one of them gave me a bunch of banana. yummy.

quin came bringing a bottle of herbal drink her mom boiled. she had a bad sore throat so when her mom made her the drink, she took another big bottle for me.

at night, there was a sudden electric shortage and off i went outside the house to chat with the neighbour again who had come out to get some fresh air. when she knew that i was down with flu, she said she had flu pill. so she sent them over to my place and that night, i took one and slept like a log till this morning. i miss sleep.


and this morning, well, no more runny nose but still feel sick. i wore my jacket the whole day at work. it was unzipping and zipping the jacket as i walked in and out of the classes. it was hot and cold the whole day....but don't worry, it was not fever.

will pop another pill tonight and keep my fingers crossed for the next day.

1 comment:

Kok Wai Mooi said...

Wishing u a speedy recovery n b as lucky as ever to receive freebies !