Tuesday, April 19, 2011

miscellanous post

okok....have to post something to appease pn kok ;P
hehehe....she has turned to be the no 1 fan of this blog. she told me that this is one of her must visit websites when she goes online. and today, she just learnt how to use pin yin on google. what a lady. and she is getting so advanced with technology since her retirement.

well, this is just a miscellanous post ya. will do a proper one tomorrow. i think i will have the time to do so in the afternoon. gosh, work is pilling up and it is not getting less.

anyway, today is perak sultan's birthday so holiday!!! took the opportunity to go home since i did not go back last weekend. brought the blanket and bedsheets back with me. blanket to be sunned and bedsheets to be washed. it was soo soo soo hot that everything was dried in 2 hours.

and when i got home, the only thing i did was facing the computer hahaha.....cafe world lah apa lagi. so many missions to complete. i wonder how i will cope for 2 weeks without it when i go for the europe holidays. less stress i guess.

so does home akin durian? i also dunno leh. mom told me there was durian in the fridge but then dad brought back a fresh one which he exchanged for a bad one he got in the last purchase. the advantage of staying in a small town and knowing everyone, including your durian supplier.

this here was my lunch and dinner....it lasted till dinner. i only had 2/5 of the durian. it was huge! the pulp was as long as my hand. i can still feel the durian in my tummy now. but it was really really good leh. it is almost the end of the season now, so durian meals will not come often then. my sis is going to curse me for posting such photos here. hehehe....come back lah.

back home, there are new additions of rails for grandma and granpa's convenience. there are 3 more in the bathroom, on 3 sides of the wall. my youngest uncle fixed this. he is the handiest.
but i did not see grandma or grandpa holding it when they walked to the kitchen. well, one never knows.

introducing apple g4...the generation before all those macbook. so kinda antique also lah. i think this is 8 years old. it is running on panther while the new macbook now is running on leopard. so panther is slower than leopard lah? gosh, it can't even detect the broadband modem because it is running on mac os 10.3. my broadband needs at least 10.4. sob sob, so what is the use of me getting this out of the workplace's store?
oh, my current notebook now is back to OK. am keeping my fingers crossed that this situation will last.
that g4 weighs a ton but the screen is damn big. well, dun think i will be using it. most probably returning it to the store tomorrow.

time to sleep. it rained heavily earlier....can't wait to get onto bed between freshly washed sheets. good night!!!

3 comments:

Kok Wai Mooi said...

Many thanks for writing to appease me despite ur tight schedule. I Vow to b the no 1 fan n I will b for as long as u write !

PengPeng彬彬 said...

why are you continuously taunting me with these durian pictures?!?! sob sob sob... i miss durian !!

escape2 said...

peng2, you just can't resist the durian huh? did you have any the last time you came back??