Thursday, January 05, 2012

post-holiday blues

i think i am having post-holiday blues.

previously, i have only read about it, and now i am experiencing it.

the brain is all numb and everything seems so disorganised.

i have phone calls coming asking when to start classes, i still haven't got the books, and i still don't know the time for the classes.

the kids at work are not really helping either. i am depressed when i see their written work. none of the sentences make sense and this is not coming from the last class, it is from the middle class where everyone should pass all their subjects! in fact, it is easier with the last class as the pressure is not that heavy t here.

on a lighter note, i had some free time to go watch sherlock holmes 2. gosh, jude law and robert downey jr make the best onscreen couple! they just sizzle in every scene they are together. i heard mission impossible 4 is good too but my interest in tom cruise has waned over the years. maybe i will make myself sit through it and tell myself not to think of tom cruise but the plot instead. and to think that i used to be a big fan of cruise. i had his posters on my walls in my secondary school years.

i better get all my work sorted out and start adapting to the routine again. the faster the classes start, the better. and i need to find that time to go and jog too. hope this weekend will put things into perspective.

oh, i know what my new year's resolutions will be- be more organised and get a clear perspective of things and not clutter my life.
i should get a new interest to make hyped up about something. but i dunno what ;(
and....the last resolution- if apple is coming up with iphone 5 this year, i will get one ;)

2 comments:

Kok Wai Mooi said...

Hi it's normal in what u're going through n it takes time to go back to routine or reality shall I put it after such a long beautiful break filled with fun !.Hope u'll be back to urself by next week in fact u have to whether u like it or not !

c2minnie said...

MI4 so so only, it's a stark reminder to me why I don't fancy Tom Cruise, the movie reminds me how "fakingly ungraceful" his ageing is if u get what i mean ~.~ love Jeremy Renner in this film, so MAN!

didn't manage to catch Sherlock Holmes yet although would love to... hope to do it soon!