Wednesday, June 05, 2013

food and food and food. fat!!!!

it is all about the food when one is in melbourne...well, i am sure most people will agree with this. you do get good food here.

so please, when you see me back in malaysia in a few days' time, do not comment about my bigger and fatter face. i know my face has gone squarer. well basically it has just been eating and eating and eating. there is no exercise or any sweating done here. it is back to diet and exercise when i go back. might as well, since the weather is more appropriate for that.
being in sweater and thick clothes just makes me want to hibernate and laze around and get cosy. the best way to get warm is to get the baby into your cuddle. haha

and one way to tempt the baby to get to you is using food. so eat.
this is one way of keeping him calm when we were out in the supermarket. he sucked the bottle till we were out of the supermarket.

my brother asked me to go out to the city earlier yesterday.  we had decided to go to myer's stocktake sale and since i went out earlier, i had some coffee and nacho with my brother while waiting for the rest of my siblings to join us.
i can never get enough of lattes here in melbourne.

the super huge portion of nachos. gosh, my brother and i could not finish it. what a waste. guilty.

we had a good time browsing at david jones and myer. both places have sale. how wonderful. luckily, i only managed to get a knitted vest from ralph lauren children size. hahaha....what a bargain. i wear the smallest ladies' size here and and i can fit into children's size. now i know where to look for cheaper tops.

after shopping in the city, it was back home. but i was pulled out again by my brother in law to go watch him play futsal. well, it was my first time watching a game of futsal, so there was no harm going.

want to know the result? his team lost by one goal. lol....but it was quite an interesting game. at the other court, two teams were playing dodgeball. it was my first time seeing a game of dodgeball too.

ok, today, it was all eat eat eat and eat.

breakfast was at top paddock. it was really good. well, i guess all breakfast is good for me since it is my favourite meal of the day when one can have coffee and not feel guilty about stuffing too much since lunch and dinner can be moderated.
my latte.

love the interior of the cafe. they have mostly communal big tables which you share with others.

we ordered two breakfasts and shared.

a piece of cake to go to with it too, passion fruit brulee cheesecake. yum yum.

after breakfast, we brought the nephew back for his nap.  lunch was at st katherine's, a masterchef restaurant. my aunt paid. yippee!!!
we ordered lunch express for four.
the starters....cauliflower, squid, beetroot dip, lambroll.

their version of pizza. the food here is greek.

main courses,  pilaf rice, fish and chicken from their rotisserie.

we went to costco to shop for groceries after that.

dinner....tom yum!!!
perfect for a cold night.

supper?? yup, i am going out now. time for more korean soju. soju soju soju.

No comments: