Tuesday, July 17, 2007

brrrrr....i am freaking bored!!!

I am freaking bored!!! It is only 9.20p.m. and I have been bored for the whole afternoon and the boredom does not stop till now!
Why can’t they just let us do our ‘after office work’ and put their energy in catching the real culprit in the workforce? Please do not mention the taboo word here if you know what I am talking about. Just keep that as a taboo. The operation is quite active at the moment, so everyone is staying low or invisible.
Colleagues have been quite anxious too and a few like me are bored to the bones. The void is like undergoing cold turkey and I have all sorts of profanities I want to shout out. Time is just wasted without doing anything. What happen to ‘filling sixty seconds with distance run’?
I took an hour nap…practically had to force myself to do it because it was not a norm at all. Or else I do not know what else to do in that 60 mins. When I woke up, was about to pick up my pen to do some work brought back from office, but the urge to escape from the house was uncontrollable. Took the car key and drove out. Went brisk jogging (well faster than normal pace) and let it all out. Gosh, it felt good to have heart pumping minutes and sweating it out.
I was worried about tackling two books at a time next week, looks like the worry was premature. I think I can finish my jonathan strange (less than 300 pages to go) and start my harry potter next week. Will go to kl again on Saturday to pick up the book. The book will start selling simultaneously around the world. So in England, it is at 12 midnight, here in malaysia is 7a.m. no, I am not going to be one of those who will wake up early and wait at the door. I will get my sleep first before going to collect the book. Don’t think I will start reading straightaway anyway. Have to accompany aunt and cousin to go shopping again. And if possible I want to watch transformer!! It is just so hard to get tickets in klcc. Brother queued last Sunday, and there was no more ticket. You can’t even do online booking for that movie (or harry potter) for klcc cinema. I guess the demand is too great for these two movies. Still wondering how we can get ticket this Saturday. Will reaching at 10a.m. be suffice to get me those elusive tickets?this won’t be the last of my entry for this week since I have so much free time in my hand. Just wait and see what kind of lunacies creep into me in this cold turkey state.

No comments: