Saturday, July 07, 2007

still not over the hill


it is almost 12a.m. again...that means i am already 30 for one day!!! wow....i am still in a daze. yesterday and today just passed in the blink of an eye and if you ask me what i did, i cannot really tell you in just few words. there were so many things that took place, all the tiny details are embedded in me but they are moving in fast motion; as if the video player has been set to forward everything that happened in the past till now.
i can blame this on the lack of sleep. i only slept 4 hours this morning and then i started painting the town red. my eyes are heavy but i just want to force myself to post this up. after all, you only get to post something on 070707. i don't think i will live long enough to post something in 07073007. hehe.
i hope i can get all the details organized and tell you all about the celebration i had. that was fun and blurry...hehe...i did not have time to even catch my breath. still, it is a memorable one. thanks everyone...i still haven't finished expressing my gratitude to those who sms me. will do so soon.

3 comments:

-ernny- said...

I want pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Cham,On that day 7/7/07 i was thinking bout something.Ehhh,not think bout your birthday wor but think wut number i have to buy on that day.&^%*$#^*SO SORRY 'Tai KU Lai'
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

BeaLee said...

this pic wayyyyy cooolllll!!!!!! hehehe...