Friday, July 06, 2007

Goodbye twenties, welcome a new world.

How do I feel? It feels great…owing to the cup full of optimism I have.
Life in the twenties have been a learning stage and the final year, or final months have seen me accepting myself for who I am. I have never felt better.
The twenties have brought me to a journey of discovery, of learning and understanding and adventures.
The teenage years were the turbulent years; years of insecurities, of being unsure of who I was, and trying to follow the crowd.
The future? I don’t know…and I can’t see. Live for the day. Live like everyday is the last day of your life. I look forward to growing and still maturing into something better.
Grow with me and lead me to the right path. I can’t do it alone.
I bow with great respect as I exit from this journey I have had and step into life as a 30-year-old tomorrow.
Thank you all who have been with me; fought with me, stood by me, pointed my mistakes to me and best of all, being there for me when I needed you. Thank you everyone!

p/s: I have heard you guys wanting to give me ‘ang pows’ because you dunno what to buy. Hahahha…please don’t, I just can’t accept them. Just come and celebrate with me. Hmmm…on the other hand, a yoga mat is welcome for that flat tummy. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just only can say goodbye twenties!!
time is not stop...

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th birthday n wish u can write such article every ten years that u will past by.....

Anonymous said...

life still hv to carry on..we will always support u..and happy birthday...

escape2 said...

thank you for all your support