Thursday, July 19, 2007

time and money saving measures

woke up withe a throbbing headache. i won't be surprised. i slept at 10 and woke up at 6. that made it 8 hours of sleep...and not forgetting the two hours sleep i had in the afternoon. added all, it made 10 hours of sleep yesterday.
can't help it, can i? there is so much free time. after reading for one hour from 9 to 10, my eyes just could not take it anymore.
a colleague had asked me if i wanted to join her to go to jusco's member day sale today. tempted, but no thank you...no money.
this saturday isetan is going to have its member day sale...aaaa...that one have to go because aunt wants to go. i hope i will get the transformer tickets so i can escape into the cinema for 2 hours and not shop during that time. anyway, i do not have anything i need, so i am sure i won't buy anything. strong will. will get my harry potter this saturday too...luckily someone has decided to give it to me as a birthday present, hehe...so save some money again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good ah... save $$$$...
dunno buy many thing !!

Anonymous said...

Yo,dun have to buy me perfume la. I'll get that myself. Get more satisfaction this way i think. :) Eh, i might want to watch Transformers toooooo! What time are you watching?