Tuesday, July 17, 2007

no more kitty...except...


Ok…enough of hello kitty stuff. I have to officially renounce my preference for hello kitty merchandise. I have had enough!!! They are getting too much and have invaded too much space. My sole intention was to decorate the car with kitty accessories as the car theme, but people have mistaken the intention and been presenting me hello kitty gifts here and there which I could not put in my car. So they are here in the room and some are gathering dust. I am not being ungrateful here, but I better stop this misconception before someone wastes more money getting me more stuff.
The latest gift I received was the above musical coin box. I am sure it is not cheap. And inside are packets of cookies I can devour when I need a snack. I still haven’t touched any and so the coin box is still in its plastic wrapper.
This will be the penultimate merchandise!! Hahaha…I still need that keychain for my car keys. It is just so difficult to find the real official sanrio hello kitty keychain. When I get that, the kitty mobile theme will be complete. No, I am not going to paint my car pink.

1 comment:

-ernny- said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
that's just so funny. too much of HELLOOO KITTYYYY now eh?!! :P