Tuesday, July 17, 2007

jello




I love jelly, I love jelly, I love jelly. I just love all sorts of jelly except those made from coconut milk because you can’t really have a lot of those and not feel nauseous.
Is jelly healthy snack? I would like to think so ;P the only snag is its sugar content I guess. Agar-agar or jelly, just give me and I will thank you. I have 2 packets of fruit flavoured jelly here…but one is almost finishing. There are 10 pieces in one packet and I think I had eaten 6 just today. The rest will be gone by the day after tomorrow. Have to replenish the supply next time I go to the supermarket. They are not kept in the fridge as the antique fridge is out of order (sob sob) but for me, they still taste good. Just typing this is making me drool. Luckily I have brushed my teeth, or another will go into my mouth and I will have one less for tomorrow. hehe

No comments: