Sunday, July 20, 2008

food attack

those in australia asked for durians to be sent over. so this is the best i can do lah. and the brother in kl is also missing all the durians at home...asking me how come he did not get any when he was home. my answer...ask dad and tell dad before you come back. dad is always good at searching for durians.


and i got you guys extra.....char siew pau, big pau and egg tarts from kampar. mum went there with her friend to fetch her friend's daughter home from UTAR. i dun like the paus but the egg tart...not bad. there is another restaurant in kampar which sells nicer ones which my colleague always buy for her.


ok not the top grade durian but they are edible lah. still durian. grandpa as usual has them with his rice. i finished one durian myself. i guess it should be detox again this week. imagine the toxin in my body.


and nope...this is not edible. just wanna thank a new colleague of mine who gave a big bunch of crysanthemums to me on saturday. a friend of hers brought them from cameron highlands. i think she only gave me and not to others colleagues. i was so touched. it was her way of saying thank you to me for sending her for a course cum workshop on thursday. she had thanked me on friday when we came back from the course. gosh, i felt so bashful. it was the first time someone actually thanked me for sending them for a course. but i like her attitude. she is willing to learn and always asks me questions when in doubt. she has a friendly disposition and you always see a smile on her face. i am glad to have her in my panel although i cannot say the same about the other colleague who came with her. just a total opposite.

well, when someone does not take you for granted, it puts you on top of the world. i have to remind myself to do the same to others. sometimes, it just pisses you off right when you are taken for granted? there you were offering to drive to some place for a meal, a movie or something and in return you don't even get a word of thank you. and they also do not offer to use their car for the next trip and always looking at you to be the driver. at least take turns lah. i have no problem with those who delegate or divide the shares...one will offer to pay the tol, the other will offer to pay the meal, etc. i have a paid job and you also have a paid job, so what is wrong with chipping in?

hmmm....better stop talking now...have i committed the same sin??

1 comment:

-ernny- said...

Eh !! I want eggs tarts!! Buy for meeeee.........;D