Friday, July 18, 2008

tgif

YEAH!!! FRIDAY IS HERE!!!
it has been a hectic week and i am glad it is all over. i was bogged down with work and a presentation i had to give yesterday for a district programme. phew! am i glad it is all over. i had to slog over the power point presentation knowing how inexperienced i am at this. all those template stuff, custom animation, putting the points in, and a lot of scannings. it took me 2 days. luckily i am not the nervous type although i put the pressure on myself to finish the job. i just release all my tension by telling anyone who is willing to listen, so i was quite grumpy i guess.
my slot was from 2 to 4 in the afternoon and i was sweating in front. not because of nerve, but because of the heat!!! you know lah, the hall...only wall fans at the side. so poor me was trying to look crisp and presentable but the sweats kept dripping. purposely put on a red red dress ah. those poor souls (about 200 of them) were the weaker ones and one was actually dozing off. sigh...it wasn't me!!! ;P
all in all, i was satisfied lah. no glitches in my presentation. in fact they enjoyed the games i played with them and there was keen competition. a pat for myself. and i got a pen and rm30 for my effort and sweat. sweet.
to reward myself...or to torture myself...it is batman tonight in ipoh. can't tell myself that i am tired...have to psyche myself that i am up to this trip. i think it is worth watching in the cinema, not because of heath ledger but the whole 'batman' thing. i am looking forward to christian bale actually. thank god katie holmes is no longer in.
there is still work tomorrow hence i am not going back to tm yet.
and oh, today is the day cousin en is flying back from england after graduating with first class honours. a big congratulations. so here is a bouquet of flowers for you. although it is not real, i think it is just as beautiful. hahaha...anyway, my brother has promised to give her a treat when she is back, ....wei, can i join??? and oh, i think we better call en's big aunt to join too...she has invited us for meal ages ago and yet we can't make it all the time. i am keeping my fingers crossed that something will work out lah. it is soo bad to turn ppl down...and she is sooo sweet and sincere.

No comments: