Saturday, July 12, 2008

my brother's life

this has become a place to update on family affairs as i have another regular hitter on the blog. welcome aunt in germany! waa....everyone is becoming more and more interney savvy already. she even has a mail account!
and few weeks ago, my exboss from noodles shop in england called me nearing midnight (!!!). was asleep already. and his reason for calling, asking me if i had a facebook account. aaarrgghh! he asked me to add him but since i had no paper and pen at that time, i gave him my e-mail add instead...but until now, he has not added me. hmmm...what went wrong there? i couldn't have mumbled the wrong e-mail address. i was very awake already by then.

the spongebob is from his friends given at klia when they sent him off. so nice of them. i guess spongebob is squeezed every night there on the sofa bed...so all those speculations that spongebob is gay, is proven here on this bed. hahahaha!!!

the only thing that attracts me is the piece of pizza on the plate. yum yum! pepperoni?? i guess the pc will be on a table already by now. heard that they managed to 'salvaged' a table on rubbish collection day for big items. hey, can someone pass me the bazaar magazine too???

No comments: