Friday, July 04, 2008

oh my crystal



update on beanie...he will always be popular here.

mom said that he lost his appetite to eat the first two days after everyone had left (uncle kam, yeelin and jet). can u imagine the glutton dog not eating? he did not bark nor wag his tail when it was meal time. he was not excited to see mom coming out with his bowl of food. he just slumped outside the kitchen door when it was opened. his breakfast lasted until lunch. mom had to pick out the dog food from the rice and handfed him! yes, to that extent. if she did not handfed him, he wouldn't even touch his food.
so poor thing. i guess he knew that everyone had left and there was no one to play with him. when i came back as usual he wanted me to caress him. but i am not one who will play so crazily with him like jet and uncle kam. he had dug a big hole outside the garden and mom just scolded and beat him. he dared not reliate. and oh, he has got his doggie tag. i think jet registered him before he left.


now my turn to WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA!!!! (BAWL!!!) do i need to say more? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my giraffe charm from swarovski. i dun think i will ever get a replacement because it is no longer in production. WWWWWAAAA!!! i guess i was not careful. blame myself. i hooked the charm to my bag and the bag was just put on the floor. everything was in a pile on the floor and i guess some heavy thing just hit or dropped on it. i will not be a messy person again after this lesson.

this is such a nice charm and my heart aches when i see the photo. even if i glue the broken piece back, it will still be imperfect because the crack is very obvious. if anyone see this charm being sold anywhere, please please please help me to get it!!! or tell me!!! i will be sooooo grateful.

2 comments:

rockysamsung said...

Nice crystal.

escape2 said...

you have to trust my taste right.
but WAAAAAAAAAA it is no longer nice. ;(