Sunday, July 20, 2008

july is still birthday month

cards are still coming in after the birthday. it is so nice go get home in the weekend and see mails for me. hehehe...life is really that lonely that even a piece of paper can cheer you up.


this is a free facial offer at shiseido in pavillion.
free birthday gifts from la mer.
and ooohhh....aren't they cute??? dun think they like me to reveal their faces here. i am sure they got this specially for me....how thoughtful. but i think the hello kitty has become hello 'jetty'. hehehe....my brother is too tall compared to the others.
last but not least, all the way from england from dear yunli. a very useful gift indeed... a bra (i can't post the pic here...the only present i dun want to post the pic)...my size. ;P it is the last thing i can think of receiving in the mailbox. she has been listening to my complaints about buying a bra for ppl like me who has nothing to fill the cup with. yes we talk about everything. it is really thoughtful of her. it is definitely warming the cockles of my heart...hahaha...being so close to it, no doubt kan?

wonder when i am going to claim all my gifts in kl. need to have some good reasons to go...august one week holidays lah i guess.

2 comments:

rockysamsung said...

Those pictures are like vandalized by the Joker xD

escape2 said...

hehehehehe....let me put a smile on those faces ....hehehehehe