Saturday, July 26, 2008

to keep or not?



these two just got in today from jenny. she went to germany and aunt gave them to her to bring back for me.

so what do you think? i am definitely keeping the pink heart...i wanna collect all different colours crystal pendant by swarovski. hahaha...so far i have blue, pink, purple and yellow. jet told me that the purest is white...haven't found any nice one.
as for the brooch...i got it because there was a discount and i thought it could brighten up a dull shirt. but then again...the design is slightly oldish ...ok i know i am not exactly that young anymore. i just dun feel as old as the design. might keep it as a present or sell it. dunno whether there is any taker or not. it will be rm255...and all i can tell you is the price is definitely cheaper than what you can find in the market here. the pearls on the brooch are really nice.

5 comments:

-ernny- said...

Wei! YOu keep all the pendants for what if you don't use them? Give me lar! :P I want the pink wannnn! Kekkekekeke.

escape2 said...

weii...who says i dun use my pendant wor. i keep and i use it ah. u just dun see only mah. they are my precious...

rockysamsung said...

If you don't want them, then the best way to deal with them is to give them to me.
I swear with my life that I'll keep them good and use them wisely, that is, after you give me. =D

escape2 said...

i swear with my heart that i will never ever give them to you...even if i have to keep them and use them only when my hair is all white

-ernny- said...

Haih! I never see u use before I swear! :>P