Monday, May 31, 2010

breakfast time

5 min post.....bell is going to ring soon....

my breakfast from muar. dad got these. he went there on sat and came back on sunday bringing some hokkien association members for meeting.
yummy heong piah. i like the flat round one. really really good and frangrant!

2nd breakfast from ex-housemade: herbal jelly. quite bitter...but good to cool the heat in the body.

magazine junkie. i dunno why i bother buying...just want to have something to flip through? nowadays i skip all the beauty products pages. how many brands can one use and how many jars of cream does one need?? one of the best advice i have been given, stick to one brand so the products complement each other. so my brands are biotherm and la mer and a little of sk2. biotherm for day, la mer for night.

2 comments:

Fely said...

What's in the flat bread? Looks very nice wor.
I have given up on buying fashion magazines. I find them really samey and non interesting. I am now susbcribed to Ideal Living, a home magazine. I find looking at bedding and kitchen utensils more useful for me nowadays.

escape2 said...

fely,
frankly i also dun really know the filling of the flat cake. but i think it is some cooked melon with fried garlic and onion and spices.