Thursday, May 27, 2010

colour my world

ok, after the minor scare of having something growing in the brain, it is time for happy thoughts.

there is nothing i can do about the eye diagnosis at the moment, so i am just going to put that at the back of my head and not deal with it. will only deal with it 1 or 2 months later when i go to consult the ophthalmologist about the eye enhancement surgery again.

hmmh....shall i blow the dust away from my old spectacles frame which i still keep and bring it to the optometrist for glasses? driving is quite uncomfortable. they won't be my reading glasses, they will be my driving glasses instead. gosh....no sunglasses but prescription glasses for driving?!!! horror!!!

i should be able to take some rest this following week. except for marking papers, i can't think of other activity i will be busy doing. i just wish the stiffness in the neck will go away. well, at the moment, i can feel the heat in the back because i applied yokoyoko. it will be my best friend this weekend....and maybe will follow me back to bidor for the week.

ok so what keeps me happy? only thoughts....won't turn real.....because.......................................there is no way i can get the $$$$ for them. ooh.....to hold them in my hands!!! i am drooling just looking at them....see all the pictures below:

aren't they gorgeous???? my bones are just tingling looking at the pictures. hahahaha......will i get a sudden windfall? durian runtuh???

well, back on the ground, i am just happy with little things. satisfying my craving is one. i was craving for wall's cornetto chocolate this afternoon.....aah...the taste of the melted ice-cream going down the throat on a hot afternoon while driving. ok, having it while driving is bad. but i stopped myself from buying one. told myself: keep fit. in the end, no ice-cream....but it is ok, no extra pounds added, i hope.

well, seeing this box of colourful oil pastels makes me happy. colours are wonderful. i am not a black person. so that is my way of looking at life too. black and grey and white only occupy a little space in life. most of the other space is filled with COLOURS. aren't they exciting?
i want to colour my world!!

the dream of having those bags and jewelery won't become a reality and i did not get my cornetto today. never mind. sometimes, the best things in life are free kan??

anglia shandy bought for chinese new year (we still have a few cans at home) and shat ke ma (crunchy egg pastry) mom bought last week......they made my night and those few extra pounds too huh? well, you win some, you lose some.

so what is the colour of your world?

4 comments:

PengPeng彬彬 said...

eh i know marking papers is always hard especially you have to bend your head all the time over the table... what i used to do is take a clipboard, and have a few sets of papers at one time on the clipboard and sit on the sofa (with your legs folded up) with a cushion on my lap and the clipboard on the cushion so that you haven't got to bend your neck so much mah.. try that and see...

escape2 said...

thanks for the idea peng....
but i will be sticking to the conventional one because it is faster that way. if i were to use a clipboard, the board will not be able to hold so many papers and i have to change them many times....clip and unclip. i like to work fast. hehehe
i will remind myself to take short breaks after marking for a while and stretch a bit.
and there is no comfy sofa for me to fold my legs and curl my toes!!!

Atticus lim said...

My life is the colour red it is my personal favourite and I find whenever i wear it t makes me feel happy

escape2 said...

so i guess now everyone knows what colour to get for you