Sunday, May 16, 2010

shanghai...i am coming

ok china trip update....shanghai.

confirm going. i have booked my ticket yesterday and what a big hole it burnt in my wallet.
i am flying via MAS on 4 september and coming back on 13 september. i wanted to come back on 12 so i have one day to rest before going back to work....but all tickets were sold out...the only choice was flying on first class. no money.
i paid rm18++ for economy class straight to shanghai pudong airport. the number of ticket i bought- 1. for myself only.

oh...but i won't be travelling alone when i am in shanghai. phew!
dad and uncle pek are coming to join me. they will go to china earlier and do some travelling on their own. i have just booked their tickets via airasia. dad stood behind me to make sure i click on the correct dates...haha....make sure i do not repeat the melbourne blunder.
so they are going first to hangzhou on 1 september and coming back on 20. their tickets cost rm2400 for 2 persons. so each of them have to pay rm1200 only. how cheap.

now i have to help dad to plan his itinerary and maybe search for some hostels for him. have to get a map of china too. i still haven't decided if i wanna go 5 days or 7 days into the expo. my colleague cautioned me that i might get bored after day 3.

well whatever it is, i am definitely going in september.

2 comments:

linsiew said...

who's uncle pek? u going on ur own?

escape2 said...

pek eu way's dad? remember ee siew???

i am going on my own but i will meet them when in shanghai. they have to stay with me the whole time during my stay in shanghai too. hahahaha