Friday, January 01, 2010

2010 resolution

are you one of those ppl who do not believe in new year's resolutions?
er...like me?

when i was younger, i tried to make at least one resolution come every new year. but after just one month, i would have forgotten what i made.

then as i got older, i just became more sceptic but i guess it was because the resolutions made were not that easy to achieve.

hence, i think last year (or was it 2 years ago??) i just told myself to be happy....to lead a happier year and it kinda stuck. it was not that difficult to remind oneself to be happy right? i guess this is the kind of achievable resolution that will work.

i wasn't planning on making any resolution this year, but when aunt ginny asked atticus what his was, and then she directed the question to me....it got me thinking.
the only thing i can think of for this year is to be a more systematic person. i want to have my things organised: files at work, things at home, financial stuff, wardrobe (hahaha), timetable, etc.

dunno why but i am sort of dreading 2010. i can already feel the heavy rocks rolling down workwise. something is telling me that it is not going to be an easy year. although i will not be involved in any sports club this year (yes imagine that...my name is not in any...some told me what a waste), i am now the head of the photography club. other duties still remain the same.

well, i hope the bad premonition i have now is just a post new year celeb thing. i just want my life to be simpler and more organised for 2010.

1 comment:

Giovanni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.