Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i love my shirt

this is my favourite shirt of all time. i have had this shirt for......guess how many years????
i got this when i was in england...from gap....when i was still in college. during college year in england, gap is one of my favourite haunts. i do not go for their full-priced items, instead, i went to the round rack where they will put discounted items and last pieces of the collection there. that is the bargain rack. but i dun think this shirt is from there though...but i am sure it was on some discount...haha....i dun buy retail price.

back home, i have never ventured into gap anymore. the pieces just aren't as good as those they have overseas...it is the truth. the prices too are quite unreasonable.

so how many years have i had the shirt? it is the shirt's 10th anniversary this year. do i know how to take good care of my clothes or what? all my working clothes are hand-washed. the clerk at work said i should have quite a thick balance in my bank account since my clothes can last me so long. sigh...unfortunately, i also tend to buy bags leh. i should have enough bags for all my use now. i still have a few to come back from germany. so yes, i am going to tie my hands when it comes to bag this year.

and some kids said i looked like taiwanese student today...haha...i was wearing the shirt with pleated skirt and of course my mizuno running shoes. the only thing missing they said was a tie. well, i had my colourful long wooden necklace to take the place of the tie i said.

i love my accessories. they make me feel secure and whatever i am wearing is less boring. the attire to work will be incomplete without them.

this is a sticker i got from a boy who went to china in the holidays. the warning says : don't get any nearer or i will transform. he told me to stick it on my car....but i realise that i can't stick it on the inside, it has to be on the surface. won't my paint peel???

3 comments:

rockysamsung said...

oh so familiar :D

Giovanni said...

10-year shirt but still have a good look..
Impressive..

escape2 said...

i am a good keeper