Sunday, January 31, 2010

here kitty kitty...wiggle wiggle

i have said before that i am not gonna put something tacky in my car despite my love for all things hello kitty for the car. ok...am i contradicting myself here?

i think you can see a lot of those moving cartoon characters powered by solar panels in most cars nowadays. i got one where hello kitty is on a swing for my birthday last year and i refused to put it in my car.

imagine my surprise when i got home on thursday, and i saw one hello kitty (a bigger one) staring at me on the desk. i cannot refuse from not putting this in my car. i will be such a bad ass if i do that....BECAUSE.........................

the hello kitty you see come from non-other than my one and only father! awww.......or arrghhhh!!!!??

dad got one for my sis (a monkey) and my cousin (crayon shin chan) in genting highlands. he knows my love for hello kitty, and when he saw the pink kitty, he got it for me too. where can you find such a dad?? i am touched. so i am definitely going to put this hello kitty on board and boast that it is given by my dad! i am sooo proud of it and i am so glad that i am his daughter.

2 comments:

linsiew said...

aawww, dad is so nice...

Miss Mathew said...

aawwww bless U Uncle Lim :)