Tuesday, January 12, 2010

missing sadness

well, i guess i am back.
on monday, i went to work happily. i won't say that i had a spring in my step, but there was no sadness in me that day. i was quite surprised myself, but my mood was good.
as the week progressed...haha...it is only the second day of the week now, i am still doing fine.
the sadness i had previously is missing but there might still be an ounce of it left in me. i dun think i want all that sadness to go away. i wanna keep some of it.
there is no more doom and gloom at the moment and things are flowing quite smoothly. am keeping my fingers crossed.
there are the occasional parents that keep me kinda pissed. some just do not understand the meaning of the word 'no'. they said they talked about it and would buy extra tables and chairs so their children could come to my place. urrghh!!! as if i could not afford those furniture. when are their kids going to grow up?
gonna hit the bed now. it is not fun going online on a notebook. i miss my pc.

No comments: