Thursday, June 10, 2010

cried and cried and cried. oh hachiko

i have just cried my eyeballs out watching the movie hachiko: a dog's tale.
i have never cried soooo long watching a movie. those of you who have heard of this story will know that it is based on a true story that happened in japan.

hachiko belonged to a professor and he waited for the professor at the train station everyday without fail. when the professor died, hachiko still waited and waited for 9 years....that was the year hachiko died.

sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob sob

why am i crying so much?? when i watched the youtube trailer....i also cried again.

i started crying after richard gere died....and that was like crying 1/3 of the movie. i think i cried because i felt for hachiko and not because his owner had died. the loyalty that the dog could exude totally got me.

so have you wactched the movie???



gonna wait till the eyes dry, then it is my turn to go and feed my own dog.

2 comments:

kevtcs182 said...

I thought I wanna watch it after reading this post but later decided not to coz I know I'm gonna cry my eyeballs out too...

escape2 said...

kev,
what is wrong with crying?? at least it is a way to make sure that your tear ducts are not blocked hahahaha...
it is a great movie. watch it!!!