Wednesday, June 23, 2010

oh ben oh jerry

SLURP!!!! reading comments posted in facebook by ex-collegemates from canterbury christ church university college reminded me of my favourite ice-cream when i was there.

then i read blog entry by ladyverde about her eating ben n jerry's ice-cream in london makes me crave more for this ice-cream.

my favourite memory of eating the above ice-cream (yes, that particular flavour with marshmallow and caramel and chocolatey shaped fish) was when watching wimbledon's final 2001 in front of the tv in the living room alone. my only companion was ben and jerry. one whole tub!!! that's why i gained so much weight when i came back from england. there was just so much 'new' and exciting food to try.

it's so difficult to get ben and jerry in malaysia so whenever i go overseas and see one, i will not hesitate to buy the mini tub.

No comments: