Sunday, June 27, 2010

from 2 to 3

my swarovski order has changed as of yesterday. from 2 items, it has now become three. can i blame my cousin for this? hahaha...of course not. i am the one who does the clicking myself.

so so so......these are what i got.

this huge cocktail ring is my very first choice. i did not even doubt the choice. it is a MUST HAVE! i hope it looks are pearly and gorgeous when it comes.

next one, this necklace.

has been searching for some time for long dangling necklace. like all the small crystal drops along the chain. instant update to a plain blouse.

and this last ring. it was deleted from my initial list. but when yeelin wrote saying she wanted to order a ring too, i could not help adding this to the list because it was only 14.50 euro.
it is quite cute right?? i just hope it won't get dirty easily.
so this is the end of my swarovski order. NO MORE!

2 comments:

-ernny- said...

have't visited yer blog for a while!

i like the new template! mucho nice!

escape2 said...

thank you ernny. i miss your post in your blog.