Sunday, May 22, 2011

one hour before heading to cyberview

am waiting for time to pass now before i head to putrajaya cyberview lodge to attend my sammi chi-mui aka chin-ching's wedding. not sure what time i will reach home tonight but i have already applied for leave tomorrow. i am going to start packing for the europe trip tomorrow. hopefully i will not drown myself in all sorts of headaches regarding things to bring with me. i know i usually pack more clothes than i need. haha....just can't help it. i am vain.

does anyone miss beanie??? i realised it has been a while since i posted any of his photos so here is one. he likes to play with me whenever i first reach home. when he sees my car outside the gate, and if he is not chained, he will make a run for his play-slipper and jest with me to make me grab it from him. look at him, he has put on weight right? so meaty and plump. but that is the look of a healthy beanie for you.

went out for lunch with my colleagues who came all the way from bidor for a farewell dinner for the ex-boss who lives in tm as well. we had it at restaurant fu man. i only remembered to take the first dish that came out. then i was busy eating already and by the time i realised it, there were only leftovers. ;P i think i was the busiest at the table. we had 1/3 of a fish left and 7 prawns too. everyone is eating 'less than moderate' nowadays but not me.
maybe i was eating as if the world was ending. well, it was may 21 yesterday right and someone did mention the world was going to end yesterday right?
phew...luckily we are all still here today, or i will not be going to cyberjaya soon. choi choi choi

this here is my lunch for today. dried noodles bathed in curry soup with side servings also dunked in curry. this is really heavy. there goes the dream of having a flat stomach in the black dress i am going to wear later.
but i have to prepare my stomach for a late dinner tonight. the time stated for the banquet is 7p.m., but before that, there is going to be a garden ceremony for registration of marriage. chinching talked me into attending it at 5.30p.m., so i will be there so early.
the noodles will be heavy enough to last me till dinner time. my stomach has low-tolerance for hunger. i learnt that lesson just yesterday. i thought i was going to be sick today.

remember the lunch with colleague at restaurant fu man? well, i was so so so full that i accidentally forgot dinner. yup, i did not have dinner because i did not feel hungry at all, and i was busy completing missions on cafe world, then the kids got here. i had a glass of honey and had some of the leftover assam fish i brought back from the restaurant. then my stomach started getting painful at 10p.m., only then i realised i hadn't had dinner! trust me, i did not deliberately miss dinner. i quickly made myself 2 pieces of toasts and spread margarine. i did not take big bites. instead i nibbled till i had some left. then i could not take in anymore. the leftover bit went to beanie. long live the dog. the door leading to the kitchen had been locked by then. phew, was expecting the worst like indigestion or vomitting. but luckily it did not happen. i did not know that hunger can make you feel sooo soo soo nauseous. i guess it must be all the acid churning inside.

and here is the dress i am going to wear for the first time. still am not sure which back i will carry for the dinner. all black or some colour? will know soon.

tata....off for my preparation now.

1 comment:

Kok Wai Mooi said...

Hei Tis is the first time I saw Beanie . It looks beautiful ! Regarding packing up do make a check list of things u should bring along or it'll spoil ur trip if u forgot something. Remember to bring some medicine along just in case !