Thursday, December 20, 2012

deliveries....just in time for the holiday season ;)

ho! ho! ho! has santa claus come early???

i wish.

only the delivery guys from poslaju came on 2 different days delivering 2 different packages, bought with my credit card, from 2 different continents.

 the first package was from the united kingdom bringing me a t-shirt. red enough for christmas?? wink wink

 the second was from the united states of america bringing me my iphone 5 case. my new phone really needs a jacket and what make better attire than leather and gold studs. va va voom!
i love this rocker chic man!!!
the studs are really sturdy and it really is Cool with a capital C.

and today....while watching the last episode of gossip girls, i found this:
 peer closer..... can you see what is georgina sparks holding? kakakaka.....the same case for her phone. the case was very obvious in several scenes. so do i channel georgina's fierceness?? haha....this character was seen with lots of spikes and studs this season.

and what a perfect end to the series gossip girls with all sweet and happy fluttering hearts. love the episode! ...not because my case was discovered there ok.

and now....to something which will not come to me in the post......or any sort of delivery. it is this phone pouch:
perfect phone pouch. i can imagine the soft and light lamb skin ...uuuhhh....how yummy.

well, if you believe that tomorrow, 21/12/2012 is the end of the world, and you don't know how else to finish your money, you can make me happy by buying me this ;) this way, you will definitely be remembered even after you are dead. kaakaka....

i know i will still be alive after tomorrow, because to me, tomorrow is just the winter solstice and the chinese will be celebrating with glutinous rice balls. however, there will no celebration in my house since we are not supposed to celebrate anything within one year of close family's death. anyway, i am not a fan of this 'tang yuan'. well, to those who are celebrating, happy winter solstice and have a great time with your family members and loved ones.

No comments: