Thursday, August 13, 2009

curry for a rainy day?

thought i just wanna whet my appetite again on this rainy day.
it started raining in the morning and now at 11a.m. i still feel the chill.

the pic above shows my lunch yesterday. a colleague of mine gave it to me on tuesday night actually but i already had my dinner then. i saved it for wed and boy, i was only thinking about the bowl of curry noodles in the fridge the whole day at work.
it was really yummy...like those you can buy in shop. better actually because it came with vege, prawns, char siew, chicken and fish ball.
i am so lucky to have generous colleagues ;)
and today i got a sausage and mushroom bun too when i complained of starvation mid morning.

i better repay their kind deeds.

3 comments:

Miss Mathew said...

shd I move to Bidor too???? hehe! escape2...suddenly kan I teingat ur aunt's peking duck owh! especially the 'curi-curi makan in ur room in north holmes road hse.no.17' ;)

Betty said...

ooooh..u make me drool...no no...i must not indulge...haha..my weakness actually; curry.

escape2 said...

eh, we curi-curi makan meh??? why does the thing that make us the fattest is the happiest?? hahaha