Thursday, August 27, 2009

u stimulate me?

you know you are remembered in the holidays when you got an sms at 10p.m. from a 15-year-old boy asking:

is there such a thing like 'u're stimulating me'? ...........hahaha.....the brain starts to turn into another direction huh??

anyway the answer to that sms: that sounds so sexual .....well that was the first thing that came to yours truly's head.

response: oh my god...XXXX said that to me....
answer: maybe what she meant is motivating ha ha ha
response: said i was stimulant...oh my god, i hope she doesn't mean it....
answer: if you were the stimulant then that means you stimulate her. hahaha still funny
response: said i stimulated her feelings... O M G
answer:ok acc to dictionary, can mean to rouse to action or effort by encouragement or pressure. eg to stimulate his interest in maths. so i guess it is acceptable.
response: she says i excite her
answer: you excite her? wow. so is orgasm next? ok this is like going x rated dy
response: Holy Shit Miss L...how the hell could you say that.... [now now now...kids nowadays already know what the O means ok.]
answer: haha it is a word right? well hope whatever stimulant you are to her will not turn emo or physical lah. spiritually still acceptable lol
response: ya la yala... we just misunderstood what she meant la
aswer: you better correct her. lucky you ha ha i still can't help laughing
response: frankly speaking...i myself find it funny too...haha
answer: so thank you for sharing

ok...i hope i dun sound like a sexual predator there. i am still laughing thinking of this 'sharing'. well, you know what kind of relationship i have with those kids then. they know i won't shut them up when they have questions. gosh, sometimes i can't even answer them but hey, at least i will check it out for them. at least my session is very lively and i dun talk to the wall. some colleagues envy me too for having them all preppy on the seats eager to listen to me. mua hahaha... they never know what is coming from me anyway.

5 comments:

Fely said...

Hahahahahahaha! Oh my God!! This is so funny! Really made my day reading it!

Miss Mathew said...

Guru cemerlang, gemilang dan terbilang! lol! at 1 time(loooong time ago), my then, form 1 male student asked me wht is pubic hair :) of course I answered him!

aniq said...

helllo...ms escape..maybe what she means you "inspire" me?? ha ha ha...
memang dalam kelas tak boleh lari la joke lucchhhsss...
The other day I was telling my boy students " haa, yang tuh sembilan ekor kat belakang tuh buat apa?" then one of the boy replied - teacher, kalau perempuan pulak teacher address 9 'bijik' ke?
terus aku gelak.....he he he
well, i salute u for being a responsible teacher though. :) cheers!

Betty said...

hahaha...that's a funny one.

escape2 said...

hmm...i still think what she means is motivate. you know chinese student lah..they always translate via dictionary. so it might be one of the words given in the dictionary.