Saturday, August 08, 2009

i spy...

it is saturday and i am blowing my nose non-stop again. i hate it.
saturday is meant to be a day when you can sleep till the sun shines into the room and take everything slowly.
but for yours truly, her saturday starts at 8a.m. what to do...it is business. sigh. i am glad the next one is only coming at 4.30p.m. so that is quite a long break. next week will be a non-runny nose weekend i hope. class cancelled. yahoo! so what am i going to do?
either i go scaling (teeth) or go isetan to get my cash vouchers and do some shopping. i wonder whether miss mathew is in kl next saturday. will be good to meet up.

today's runny nose comes because i slept around 1 a.m. last night. was supposed to go to bed by 11 but as i was surfing aimlessly, i checked my blog's tracklist at nuffnang. so i found ppl who found their way to my blog through theirs. boy i was kinda surprised. looks like my blog has found their way to the kids at work too. a few of them even listed it in their blogroll. one even have my real name. gosh...have to tell her to amend it. still wanna ESCAPE. but they have been keeping quiet (well, no one asked me about anything i wrote here) about it so my tales here will still remain in the cyber world i hope.

that led me to read some other teenagers blog on their list too and gosh...those young adults are really pouring their hearts out and showing their love for the camera for all to see (using camwhoring will make me sound mean. lol). i felt like i was prying into their private lives and there was a tinge of guilt in me. but hey, they are public. and hence, i lacked sleep and am now blowing my nose nonstop. serves me right for prying. but it was an interesting update.

3 comments:

Miss Mathew said...

escape! My flight back to KK is at 7.20am 15th sat ;( dont think we'l b able to meet up owh...unless friday d 14th laaaa

escape2 said...

awww.....miss.
friday cannot make it lah..have to work. CIS

Miss Mathew said...

Ya bah ;( btw, met Najah on Monday & Rosniza aka Bob in Alamanda just now