Friday, August 07, 2009

omg....the thought of losing EVERYTHING in the computer is driving me berserk.
photos...oh my precious photos. luckily i have put those taken last year including my europe's hols in cd. and i have recently gone to develop those photos taken this year until july. but no soft copy. waa!!!
and those movies i haven't watched.
the softwares which i will have to download again.
what else ah? i guess i only use the computer to go online and not for work. wakakaka....

i am keeping my fingers crossed that the technician i am going to will be a good and reliable one. got one recommendation from ern eik. i dunno who else to ask. something has to be done right.
still can't believe it. the pc is only around 2 years old!!

2 comments:

Betty said...

hehe...i feel u girl...it's our life. I've lost my laptop two years ago. Stolen! Luckily i've saved a copy of the pics in cds. But the recent ones were gone. huhu...the one and only 1 year bday bash for my daughter pics were lost forever...Words cant describe my feelings...
So, I hope yours will be alright. Hope for the best.

escape2 said...

ok i am actually ok. my brother taught me one trick and i can log on to the computer now. no need to send to technician. phew! but might have to be more careful with handling or have to clean the dust in the computer too