Sunday, August 07, 2011

movie sunday


did you click play????
are you excited to watch glee in concert on the big screen???? well, obviously i am soo soo sooo interested to catch this concert and have a good time. it would be like watching the real concert kan??
i do hope i get to catch this in my next trip to kl....but i read that it will only be shown for 2 weeks? are they kidding me?? why only 2 weeks?

the next trip to kl should be on 27 of this month for an appointment at vista eye centre. gosh, they called me this morning at 10 plus telling me i had an appointment today at 10. what a joke! they did not inform me at all or remind me that i had this appointment! hence, i have rescheduled to the first day of the one week break.

and have you all watched the king's speech staring colin first and geoffrey rush? damn it was good!!! ok i know i am one year late in catching up....i finally have the time ok. haha...actually i have papers to mark again, but heck, they can wait. will work non-stop come monday. sunday is my day of rest, so sing the oldie by connie francis- you can kiss me on a monday ;)

2 comments:

c2minnie said...

yup king's speech was great!i watched it on the flight to Sydney early this year.

My hubby watched it in cinema wif his friend & come back raving about it, he thought i would love it which turns out to be so true ~.~

btw didn't u get the sms reminder of the appt sent out on 5/8?

escape2 said...

c2, honest, i did not get the reminder sent to me. hence i was so surprised. anyway, the new date i have chosen aint that bad. can kill 2 birds with one stone