Wednesday, August 10, 2011

life this week

beautiful eh? it looks just like a fake one. so what do you think this is??? i won't give the answer now...haha.....

everyone in the staff room was taking up this fruit and admiring it. some even thought it was a fake. well, this food is not edible yet, wait a while till it is ripe, then i will post another photo of its content for those who really have no idea what this is ;)

haizzz....how i wish this is mine. how convenient it is to be able to go to collect my dishes at cafe world at anytime i want in the house. that is how i have managed to finish a few goals this week here wakaka. unfortunately, i will have to return this to my aunt this weekend.

this netbook is rm1600. i am saving to buy a macbook air where the lowest range is at least 4k for the 13 inch one. worth it mou?? macbook air's battery life is at least 7 hours, this sony is 3 hours. macbook air is much thinner and much lighter. macbook air has new backlit keyboard. macbook air has all flash storage. the price i will pay for macbook air can buy me two sonys!!! waaaaaa!!!!

someone mentioned that i can save for a holiday with the 1/2 month's bonus we are getting this month, well, i will have to pay my car insurance with the money ah.
the stock market is all tumbling now, looks like it is a good time to buy. the problem is, i dunno anything about stock and i dun even have an account to start with ah. how to make my money earn more money for me?????

4 comments:

quin_quin said...

as u really love macbook air, just go true to buy macbook air.
dun think toooooo much...
hehehe...

Kok Wai Mooi said...

I know escape it's the passion fruit ! I bought it at the market the other day . It costs 80 sen ! Am I right ? U can pay ur car insurance with the half month bonus but what can I do with my RM 500 he he ?

escape2 said...

bingo. it takes a person who goes to the market and does her shopping there to know the answer lol.
but it was bought only at 70 cents wor.
i know what you can do with your 500, follow me to ipoh for a movie and an indulging dinner at one of the fine cuisine restaurants there ;)

Kok Wai Mooi said...

Really ? ..Sure u don't mind escape 2 tagging an old woman along? I would love to see the rise of the planet of the apes ! U know i love apes n chimpanzees alike. Too bad u have seen it . Let's see one fine day when the movie is right !