Saturday, August 13, 2011

longing for that dream watch

some people asked me, why did i spend so much on a bag and not buy a watch? well, i guess no watch has attracted that much and i haven't been looking at watches at all.

but that might change soon. i have got my dream bag and today, this watch just called out to me from the back of this month's national geography magazine which my brother subscribed. i just can't stop looking at it.

it is longines' column wheel chronograph and it is only launched this year. i think it is a man's watch. i just love the clean line of the watch and its non-cluttering face. it is just so sleek and clean at the same time. definitely a classic. it is retailing at around $2750, i think that is quoted in USD.

hahahaha.....so if anyone strikes the lottery and wants to be generous to me, you know what you can get me ;)

to a more serious thing. well, regarding the activities for alzheimer's patients. why don't you guys browse through this website and tell me what you think? they do give 101 things the patient can do, but are they really suitable for my grandma??

1 comment:

mango extract said...

I am thinking twice if i'll choose this one or a taghuer. They have similar looks though.