Wednesday, August 03, 2011

creme, soap. pills.

say hello to my jumbo jar of creme de la mer. yup, this is the one i bought in heathrow airport at 175gbp. do not bulk at the price, it is actually so much cheaper than the retail price in malaysia. i have asked at the counter and it is selling for rm1300 ah. so i called myself lucky for getting this cheap deal in conjunction with world's ocean day. i was actually taking a 'break' from la mer to save money and tried using something else. however, that something else just did not suit me and left my skin dry and dull. so it is back to this. let's see how long this jar can last. start counting now, 1 august 2011.



sigh, more blue things but this is nothing to rejoice. my limbs are soo soo soo itchy and they have been in this condition for almost 2 weeks. never have i suffered for so long. it came the day after i had 'phoon choi' aka the big basin dish. but if it was food allergy, it could not only be limited to my limbs right? there is no swell in any part at all.

i have been scratching and writhing in agony few nights a week trying to fall asleep accompanied by this horrible itch. the skin is so so so dry now especially the arms. i wonder if it is sunburn during the sports season that is prolonged till now.

so today i cannot stand it anymore, yes i did not get my sleep yesterday, and i headed to the pharmacist after work. i asked for anti-itch pills and some medication to apply. however, i got a bar of soap instead. hopefully it is going to control the itch and let me heal slowly. mom helped me buy anti-itch pills in tm last weekend, but i have forgotten to bring them back in the rush last sunday. but those white ones mom got, will definitely knock me out. i have forgotten to tell her not to buy those that can make me drowsy. well, i guess this weekend, if i am still itching, the white pill will definitely give me my slumber. sob sob! i only want all itches to go away. no rashes have developed but tiny scabs and blisters where i scratch too much can be found instead ;(

2 comments:

Kok Wai Mooi said...

i don't think the soap will help. go for the anti histamine pill !

escape2 said...

pn kok, i think the soap helped wor. my skin does not feel that itchy anymore. and i have stopped taking the pills. keeping my fingers crossed still