Sunday, December 18, 2011

christmas is here... in the form of parcel 2 and 3

ho! ho! ho! i need some cheering and pos malaysia van brought it yesterday in the afternoon.
wow...i was expecting parcel 2, but when parcel 3 was given together, it was perfect.

the day started kinda laborious but the cheers and excitement came later that it lasted till the night and i did not touch the newspaper at all till this morning.

ok... i am going to get busy again today, so i better post this out before i delay it till i dunno when. there is grandpa's room to mop first after this as there is again urine marks on the floor but it was not as bad as yesterday's.

all the photos are taken using my camera as my cousin refused to take anymore for me using her phone and this post is posted on the new machine ;)

2 new boxes, both are just as light but one is slightly thicker than the other. one is posted from singapore, while the second is posted from the usa.

ta-da, the content of box 1 from singapore...also known as parcel 2.

and below parcel 2, you see content of parcel 3 sent from the usa. haha....i call this one happy family. mr mac and miss marc.

my apple macbook air 13 inch.

side view of the book. background- grandma's chair.

front view of my machine. thin let?

the cables that come with it.

my macbook in the notebook case and all the cables in the smaller pouch. perfect combination????
i had to read the manual first before starting the machine. my cousin also could not help much as her macbook pro is running on the older operating system while mine is running on lion. i will need to read through the help centre notes in the notebook.

3 notebooks in the house now. from left to right- aunt's sony vaio netbook, my macbook air and cousin's macbook pro. from small to big.

and i have a wireless mouse...finally i can use this hello kitty mouse bought from japan.

it is the first time i open the mouse's box and i have found a satin pouch that comes with it too. so girly.

and oh....work beckons now. my brother has brought back all the paints needed to put on a new coat of paint to some doors and walls. i hope my whole body is not going to ache tonight.

my brother is attending his good friend's wedding. my cousin will be keeping her eyes on my grandparents.

tomorrow, we are going to kl to shop.

No comments: